Friday, March 9, 2012
The Reality is: I'm Messy
It seems like our house is always in a state of disaster. Literally, every room is a mess! I have tried some "Fly Lady" techniques in the past, but nothing seems to stick. I'm going to start a new system next week where I do one to two chores a day and then repeat them weekly. The thing is that can't include laundry and kitchen cleaning in that because it has to be done daily. Anyways, I'll let you know how it goes...maybe this times the charm! Send me some encouragement or tips that help you keep a tidy house~ I'd love to hear them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I don't know if it will help you any, but when I can't keep my place clean it always mean I need to get rid of a lot of stuff.
good luck i feel you :)
Post a Comment